The Cotery, located in Northcote, only seven kilometres north of the Melbourne CBD will be a collection of contemporary and cleverly designed townhouses and heritage apartments.With a focus on creating flexible lifestyle spaces, The Cotery presents a living option that extends beyond its time.
- Address: 71 – 79 Gadd Street, Northcote
- Total lots in development: 135
- Prices starting at: Two bedroom townhouses from $588,000
- Estimated Completion Date: June 2013
- GeoCode: -37.7626820, 144.9895970
Sympathetic to its industrial past, The Cotery’s exterior combine layers of timber, precast concrete, expanses of glass, stone and metal – a striking contrast to the heritage-listed Joshua Pitt buildings.
- European Designed kitchen.
- Stone benchtops & Smeg appliances.
- Reverse AC to living and master bed.
- Floating timber in living areas.
- Wool blend carpet in bedrooms.
- Gas Hot water with solar.
- Automatic garage door.